Account Manager – South West
£32-35k Basic £60k OTE
Fully expensed Audi A3, Company Credit Card, Pension, Home Office
We are currently retained by one of the UK’s most innovative brand names and true success stories in the past 20 years to identify an Account Manager for their South West Region. As the Account Manager for the South West you will manage a portfolio of accounts alongside identifying new opportunities for your accounts to deliver upon.
As the Account Manager you will utilise your skills in identifying new business covering a specific geographic territory. The account manager will operate within a team who are ahead of the competition and embrace the product portfolio not bettered in the industry.
- Proven successful track record managing existing contracts and securing new business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work and short deadlines.
- Results oriented approach with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication ability.
- The Account Manager will be totally responsible for your own budget number and forecasting of budget expectations to ensure regional targets are met
- You will carry out regular business reviews and Management Information as agreed with the customer.
- You will be expected to Maintain your Pipeline on a weekly basis for your customer base to ensure you follow up all of the opportunities and secure the new business opportunities.
- Complete all regional review meeting minutes and site visit appraisals.
- Identify potential growth from existing customer base and to convert these opportunities into profitable business.
- Seek out new potential customers in regions to increase potential revenue.
- Retain existing contracts ensuring consistent delivery.
* Ideally educated to degree standard
* Proven delivery and achievement of hitting sales targets within a B2B environment.
* Experience in delivery of field sales targets
* Methodical business planning capability
* High level of verbal and written communication
* High level of numeracy
* Good team player
* Flexible and creative
* Being able to work under pressure