Account Manager HVAC – East Anglia
Salary up to £42,000 + £12,000 OTE
25 Days Holiday
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a leading manufacturer within their sector, who provide bespoke HVAC solutions through the delivery of specifications into the M&E sector.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in East Anglia, the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. You will be working closely with some the largest contractors in the UK, managing projects from inception through to completion. You will be expected to prepare CPD presentations and property surveys advising on the benefits of each individual tailored solution to suit each customer’s needs.
To be considered for this role I am looking for someone who has experience of specification lead sales, ideally into M&E and Main Contractors.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience within M&E
- Experience of dealing with Contractors
- Knowledge of HVAC / Ventilation
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leading manufacturer who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.