A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing Supplier for timber/glazing prodcuts
You will be working for an expanding company within their sector, who provide bespoke timber based/glazing solutions to the construction / building industry. The role is to manage a project portfolio within a specific geographical territory, you will be speaking with Architects, Contractors, House builders and merchants. You will be resonsible for managing projects from inception to compeletion.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in Suffolk/Norfolk/Cambridge area and the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Use existing relationships you have to your advantage
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with Architects
- Experience of dealing with Contractors / Sub Contractors
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a company who offers excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.