Account Manager – Yorkshire & Humberside
(Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Doncaster, York, Hull,)
Salary – £32-£38K + 30% Bonus
I am currently working with a world leader within the Construction industry whose name is synonymous in the market. This is a great opportunity to join a Certified Top Employer across Europe and in the UK.
The key objectives are to manage existing accounts / contracts within a public sector remit in the geographical area. The role involves managing some of the company’s major accounts, you will inherit existing live contracts with Key Customers, which you be responsible for and manage from inception through to completion. You will be accountable for maximising business performance through professional and proactive account management, to ensure year on year growth and retention of business.
This role involves promoting our clients full range of products which will be sold alongside a maintenance packages into some of the UK’s largest councils, housing associations, schools, universities.
You will be building robust and productive relationships with existing and prospective customers to ensure both parties objectives and tenders are achieved. You will receive support from the contracts and Bid Writing team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers at all levels
- Understands and clearly articulates the plans and goals for their part of the business
- To work autonomously within a team dynamic environment
- Experience within Local Authority / Social Housing
- Experience of building materials / construction industry
- Able to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand customer requirements and sell the best solution
- Experience of bids / tenders
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Understands and articulates the plans and goals for their part of the business
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a world leading company who continues to see year on year growth, who can also offer a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.