Area Sales Manager – East Midlands
Our client is a world-renowned and respected manufacturer brand in the heating industry that have been established for more than 150 years. Specialising in the manufacturing and distribution of boilers, water pumps and HIU’s, this powerhouse is an icon of the heating world. As Area Sales Manager, you will need to be commercially aware, results driven and have a passion for developing and building relationships.
What we can offer the Area Sales Manager:
· £40k – £45k basic salary + O.T.E. £15K
· Company car
· Workplace pension scheme
· Fuel card
· Company expenses credit card
· The chance to work with a friendly and talented team
What the Area Commercial Manager will do:
· Maintain and develop existing customer relationships in the merchant sector
· Deliver the best commercial performance for our client within the company guidelines
· Visit all customers as per the agreed route plan and following the segmentation and ranking system laid down by our client
· Must know and understand the company’s products and systems, confidently providing technical support to customers
· Create annual development plans for customers and review business plans each visit ensuring progress.
What the Area Commercial Manager will have:
· Previous experience in an external sales role within an M&E industry (able to provide previous sales figures) – required
· Previous experience managing KPI’s – required
· Able to demonstrate an ability in sales through technical solutions – required
· Able to demonstrate a passion for high quality customer service – required
· Previous experience with HVAC, boilers and water pump products – preferred
Pluris is based in the small market town of Thame, Oxfordshire and was founded in 2011 by Peter Colborne. The aim was to look past traditional recruitment, to provide a real partnership with clients, to truly understand their culture and offer bespoke service that would be unmatched in the chosen sectors. With a team of expert recruiters, Pluris began to work in the retail and sales markets, quickly winning large corporate clients across the UK by delivering the kind of expert service that had been set out from the beginning. In more recent years, Pluris have moved into other markets such as construction and marketing, and have continued to always provide the same level of service to clients across the UK, Europe and internationally.