Area Sales Manager
Our client is a world-renowned manufacturer group that have been established for more than 100 years. They have a strong global presence with over 100 companies operating across 40+ countries and turnover £200m+ in the UK alone. Specialising in Steel Frame Solutions, Dry Lining and Passive Fire Protection Products, this manufactuering powerhouse is an icon of the dry lining and lightweight construction products world. As an Area Sales Manager, you will need to be strategic and able to to learn technical products quickly, results driven and have a flair for building and developing relations.
What we can offer the Area Sales Manager:
· £35k – £40k basic salary
· 25% annual bonus O.T.E. (Uncapped)
· Company car
· Workplace pension scheme
· Employee discount scheme
· An award-winning training and development scheme
· The chance to work with a friendly and talented team
What the Area Sales Manager will do:
· Maintain and develop existing customer relationships in the merchant sector
· Deliver the best commercial performance for our client within the company guidelines
· Visit all customers as per the agreed route plan and following the segmentation and ranking system laid down by our client
· Must know and understand the company’s products and systems, confidently providing technical support to customers
· Create annual development plans for customers and review business plans each visit ensuring progress.
What the Area Sales Manager will have:
· Previous experience in external sales role within construction (able to provide previous sales figures) – required
· Previous experience managing KPI’s – required
· Able to demonstrate an ability in sales through technical solutions – required
· Able to demonstrate a passion for high quality customer service – required
· Previous experience with Dry Lining and/or Light Weight Construction Products – preferred
Pluris is based in the small market town of Thame, Oxfordshire and was founded in 2011 by Peter Colborne. The aim was to look past traditional recruitment, to provide a real partnership with clients, to truly understand their culture and offer bespoke service that would be unmatched in the chosen sectors. With a team of expert recruiters, Pluris began to work in the retail and sales markets, quickly winning large corporate clients across the UK by delivering the kind of expert service that had been set out from the beginning. In more recent years, Pluris have moved into other markets such as construction and marketing, and have continued to always provide the same level of service to clients across the UK, Europe and internationally.