Area Sales Manager – Milton Keynes/East Anglia
Salary up to £40K + OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in interior solutions.
You will be working for a market leading manufacturer within their sector, who provide bespoke interior solutions to the construction / building industry. The role is to manage a project portfolio within a specific geographical territory, you will be speaking with Architects, Contractors and Distributors. You will be resonsible for managing projects from inception to compeletion.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in the East Anglia region and the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. The area will include parts of Buckingham/Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk and North Essex.
The company offer fantastic training + devlopment for those who want to climb in their career.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with Architects
- Experience of dealing with Contractors / Sub Contractors
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leading manufacturer who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.