Area Sales Manager – M4 Corridor (Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Portsmouth, Southampton)
Salary Up to £42K + £15K OTE
Choice of company car
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Global manufacturer to manage one of their top performing areas. They provide bespoke interior solutions to the commercial, industrial, hospitality, healthcare, education and Transport market.
The role involves managing some of the company’s major accounts along the M4 corridor. This great opportunity will give you exposure to some fantastic projects within Healthcare, Universities, Schools (private & public), industrial, leisure and transport sectors. As the Area Sales Manager, you will inherit some great existing live projects with Key Customers, which you will be responsible for to manage from inception through to completion.
To be considered for this role I am looking for someone who has experience of successfully developing relationships. You must have experience of selling either to A&D, Contractors, End Users or distribution. Experience of an interiors product, would be preferable but this is not essential.
- Winning new specifications
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions in line with the presented long term business plan in the designated territory
- Managing long lead projects from inception through to completion
- Delivering CPD presentations