Area Sales Manager – North West
Salary up to £40,000 + £8,000 OTE
Car – Audi/BMW
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leading manufacturer in the UK.
You will be working for a market leading manufacturer within their sector, who provide bespoke exterior solutions to the construction / building industry. The role is to manage a project portfolio within a specific geographical territory, you will be speaking with Architects, Designers and Main Contractors. You will be resonsible for managing projects from inception to compeletion.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in the North West, the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. You will be working closely with some the largest Architects and main contractors in the UK.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with Architects
- Experience of dealing with Contractors / Sub Contractors
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leading manufacturer who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.