Area Sales Manager – Southern Region
Salary: £38K-£46K (DOE) + £OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading piping manufacturer.
You will be working for a market leader within their sector, who provide piping solutions to the construction / building industry. The role is to manage a project portfolio within a specific geographical territory, you will be speaking with main contractors and distributors. You will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in the southern region and the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. Specification experience will be highly advantageous. The area will include parts of South London, Kent, Sussex, Hampshire and Berkshire.
The company offer fantastic training + development for those who want to climb in their career.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with Distributors
- Experience of dealing with main contractors
- Specification experience
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leader who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.