Area Sales Manager – North East
Salary Up to £42K + £10K OTE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading manufacturer within commercial interiors, providing bespoke solutions to the commercial market, residential, retail and office space. You will be inheriting one of the company’s top performing area’s.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop and build relationships, through winning projects through specification within the Commercial, Healthcare, leisure and retail sectors. As the Specification Manager you will inherit some existing live projects with Key Customers, which you be responsible for and manage from inception through to completion.
To be considered for this role I am looking for someone who has experience of successfully developing relationships from new and the gravitas to deal at this level. The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with A&D and Contractors, candidates will have preferably sold interiors products before however this is not essential.
This is a really exciting time to join a leading manufacturer who are looking to really drive the business forward and provide you with excellent career and development opportunities.
- Winning new specifications
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions in line with the presented long term business plan in the designated territory
- Managing long lead projects from inception through to completion
- Delivering CPD presentations