Area Sales Manager – South West & Wales (Bristol, Cardiff, Newport, Swansea, Gloucester , Worcester, Hereford)
Salary up to £38,000 + £7,000 OTE
Car – Audi A3/4
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a Certified Top Employer across Europe and in the UK.
You will be working for a market leading manufacturer within their sector, who provide bespoke interior solutions to the construction / building industry. The role is to manage the distribution network within a specific geographical territory, you will be speaking with National & Independent Merchants, Sub Contractors and Construction firms, as well as liasing with architects and contractors. You will engage with Site Managers, Sub contractors and Directors in managing and developing these existing account relationships.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in the North East, the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. You will be working closely with some the largest merchants and sub-contractors in the UK, managing projects from inception through to completion.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with merchants
- Experience of dealing with Contractors / Sub Contractors
- Experience of Interior products
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leading manufacturer who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.