Area Sales Manager – North West
Salary: £35K – £40K + Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading manufacturer in the portable accommodation industry.
You will be working for a market leader within their sector, who provide modular/portable building solutions to the construction/education industry (the company work with some of the world’s largest contractors). The role is to manage a project portfolio within a specific geographical territory and you will be working with main contractors, architects, blue chip companies and local authorities.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in the north west region and the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. Technical experience will be highly advantageous. The area will include parts of Manchester, Liverpool, Norh Wales and Lancashire.
The company offer fantastic training + development for those who want to climb in their career.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
- Duties will include:
- Sourcing new business
- Maintaining existing relationships within our client base
- Keeping an up to date weekly call log and enquiry register using our CRM Database
- Producing quotations, including pricing utilising
- Negotiating contract conditions and payment terms, minimising risk to the company
- Working closely with technical departments and key decision makers within the client base
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager on a weekly basis
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leader who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.