Area Sales Manager – South West & Wales
Salary up to £36,000 + £5,000 OTE
You will be working for a market leading manufacturer within their sector, who provide bespoke exterior solutions to the construction / building industry.
The role is to manage the distribution network within a specific geographical territory, you will be speaking with National & Independent Merchants, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors and Housebuilders/regional developers. You will inherit an existing portfolio of live projects of Key Customers, which you be responsible for developing and managing from inception through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and experience of selling and negotiating, preferably within the commercial market. You should have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate relationship building at all
levels. You should also have the ability to demonstrate customer management
Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with
existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with merchants
- Experience of dealing with Contractors / Sub Contractors
- Experience of dealing with House Builders / Developers
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leading manufacturer who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.