Specification Sales Manager – London
Salary up to £40K (D.O.E.) + £12,000 OTE
25 Days Holiday
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a world leading manufacturer within their sector, who provide bespoke solutions through the delivery of specifications into the Local authorities, Social Housing, Architects and Public sector, whilst working closely with M&E Contractors/Consultants.
The role involves managing some of the company’s key accounts in London, the ideal candidate will have a clear focus on territory development to maximize sales in the area. You will be working closely with some the largest contractors in the UK, managing projects from inception through to completion. You will be expected to prepare CPD presentations and property
surveys advising on the benefits of each individual tailored solution to suit each customer’s needs.
To be considered for this role I am looking for someone who has experience of specification lead sales, ideally into the Social Housing market, however, this is not essential.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions
- Experience of dealing with Local Authorities/Social Housing
- Experience of dealing with M&E Contractors
- Technical Sales Experience
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning,organisation and time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary to deliver successful results.
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a market leading manufacturer who offers a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.