Role: Assistant Concession Manager – Menswear
Salary: £35k-£40k, plus bonus and benefits
Location: Harrods, London
Contact: Sam Slade
We are looking for a commercial and enthusiastic manager to join a one of the worlds most luxurious fashion brands at their busy concession in Harrods, London.
This role is responsible for the daily running of a high footfall site with a passionate and talented team. So experience in a luxury retail environment is essential. The key tasks are:
- Driving a Customer First Culture and ensuring the team deliver world class customer service that will have the individuals returning to the concession or the brand.
- Driving sales and closely monitoring KPIs to ensure the store is on target
- Providing continued training and development for the team
- Supporting the development of junior members of the team
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities and tackle threats
- Ensuring compliance with all company and center policies and procedures
- Communicating with the head office team to ensure full stock availability
- Representing the company as a Brand Ambassador and supporting with Head Office visits
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Currently working at assistant manager or store manager level in a fashion, footwear, technology or accessories retailer
- Experienced in managing a high volume operation whilst maintaining a customer service focus
- Experienced managing a medium sized team including junior management development
- Used to networking and able to clientele comfortably
- Displays interest in ever changing fashion trends from across the world
- Highly organised and able to work under high pressure
- People focused and capable of motivating and inspiring a team
If you’d like to be considered for this amazing opportunity hit ‘apply‘ now!