A rapidly expanding premium lifestyle brand is coming to Oxford and are looking for the perfect Assistant Manager to complete their brilliant team.
As unrivalled leaders in their field, this brand are bringing a touch of luxury to your every day life and are passionate about creating quality products that will last a lifetime.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly commercial with a proven track record of improving KPIs and store performance, passionate about people with excellent management and development skills, and an all-round positive person with tonnes of drive, dedication and enthusiasm.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Manager include:
- Assisting the store manager with all duties and responsibilities relating to the successful running of the store
- Managing a team of junior managers to ensure that the store runs effectively and is coherent with the brand at all times
- Managing the development of junior managers and giving them the tools to successfully manage the sales team
- Being commercially aware and constantly thinking of new ways to increase store turnover, including maintaining strong market, trend and competitor awareness
- Driving store KPIs and helping to set store and individual targets
- Assisting the store manager and regional management with recruitment and store level HR duties
- Partnering with the visual teams to ensure the store is in-line with brand standards and commercial for specific location, including capitalizing on events or trends
- Partnering with the L&D team to ensure your team benefit from all training and development opportunities
In return for your passion and hard work, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary circa £25k DOE, generous bonus, discounts and some excellent benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with a CV
Please note, to be considered for this role you must be currently working at a management level within a premium or luxury brand.