Assistant Store Manager, Premium Fashion, Bicester
Salary £28k-£30k plus bonus and excellent benefits.
A classic premium brand is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their already successful, close-knit team. This is a great opportunity to join a brand that is already globally recognised but still expanding and opening doors all over the world.
Role: Assistant Store Manager
This role is responsible for the daily running of a huge turnover and a large team, so experience in a high volume retailer is essential. The key tasks are:
- Driving a Customer First Culture and ensuring the team deliver world class customer service that will keep them coming back
- Driving sales and closely monitoring KPIs to ensure the store is on target
- Providing continued training and development for the team
- Supporting the development of junior managers
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities and tackle threats
- Ensuring compliance with all company and center policies and procedures
- Communicating with the BoH team to ensure full stock availability
- Representing the company as a Brand Ambassador and supporting with Head Office visits
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Currently working as a manager in a high turnover department store or big box retailer, managing a team of at least 50 staff
- Experienced in managing a high volume operation whilst maintaining a customer service focus
- Experienced managing a large team including junior managers
- Fashion conscious and stylish
- Highly organised and able to work under high pressure
- People focused and capable of motivating and inspiring a team
If you’d like to be considered for this amazing opportunity hit ‘apply’ now!