Assistant Store Manager, Gretna, 12 month FTC
A world famous and hugely popular brand is looking for an assistant store manager to join the team at their busy outlet store in Gretna Outlet on a fixed term maternity cover contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and results driven retail manager to be part of one of the biggest names in fashion.
The assistant store manager is responsible for managing a £multi-million operation and a large team of management and sales staff, so experience in a similar environment is essential.
You must have a proven track record of improving store performance and be able to make commercial decisions to benefit the business, and you must be able to maintain strong working relationships with senior and area management. You must be people focused and able to inspire and motivate teams, and you should be fashion conscious and stylish.
- Driving a Customer First Culture and ensuring the team deliver world class customer service that will keep them coming back
- Closely managing budgets and costs
- Ensuring the stores compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Supporting the contineud development of junior managers
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities and tackle threats
- Maintaining strong relationships with Head Office and Area Management.
In return for your hard work, dedication and enthusiasm you’ll be rewarded with a generous basic salary, competitive bonus, generous discount for yourself and your friends and family and a whole host of other great benefits!
If you wish to be considered for this amazing opportunity please send us your CV now!