I am currently looking for a Assistant Manager to join an expanding fashion brand at their bustling Cambridge store.
Location: Cambridge, City Centre
Role: Assistant Manager
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 plus competitive bonus and benefits
Premium lifestyle brand, with a wide variety of customers and products. The brand is in an extremely exciting stage with a number of new stores popping up across the globe. They are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager for their brand new concept coming to the city in the next couple of months. Experience in high footfall and premium retail is a must.
- Driving the store forward to increase the already impressive sales and hitting set KPIs, Supports the Store in anyway possible for the smooth and successful running of the store.
- Keeping service levels at the businesses high standards
- Managing the training and development of the team, including performance management where necessary
- Working closely with the whole team and supporting their development through the business
- Driving a customer first culture, along with quickly building a strong client portfolio
- Making sure the Boutique and team are well presented at all times
- Communicating with Head Office on a regular basis, regarding marketing, events, products and stock.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be Currently working at Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager or Supervisor level in a high footfall luxury brand
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- To have an interest in the luxury market and understand what’s happening in world of fashion
- Be customer focused and able to build a customer portfolio/have an existing black book
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities in store and proactively tackle threats
- Be enthusiastic with a friendly and charismatic personality
To be considered for this opportunity please apply with CV or email
Please note: to be considered for this opportunity you must have a strong background of retail management within premium retail.