Business Development Manager – North England
(Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Leeds, York, Hull, Middlesbrough, York)
I am currently working with a world leader within the Construction industry whose name is synonymous in the market.
The key objectives are to generate new business opportunities within a public sector remit through a strategic approach within the geographical area. This role involves promoting our clients full range of products which will be sold alongside a maintenance package into some of the UK’s largest councils, housing associations, schools, universities.
You will be building robust and productive relationships with prospective and existing customers to ensure both parties objectives and tenders are achieved. You will receive support from the contracts and Bid Writing team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers at all levels
- Understands and clearly articulates the plans and goals for their part of the business
- To work autonomously within a team dynamic environment
- Experience within Local Authority / Social Housing
- Experience of building materials / construction industry
- Able to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify potential customers, and the decision makers within the customer organisation
- Sales driven
- Team player
- Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Understands and articulates the plans and goals for their part of the business
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a world leading company who continues to see year on year growth, who can also offer a fantastic induction program & product training, with excellent career and development opportunities then this is the role for you.