Field Sales Executive – Health & Safety/Security Solutions – Global Market Leader
North East:NE, DH, TS, DL, BD, HG, LS, HX, WF, HD, YO,
HU, DN, LN
The company is the market leader in their field – providing security solutions to companies worldwide for over 45 years.
The company ethos ensures that happy, engaged staff create satisfied customers. They provide ongoing training and look after their staff as they would their clients. This market leader sell their products to the public and commercial sector including schools, hospitals, military, construction contractors and other sectors. Products include branded identity passes, safety inspection solutions, staff ID solutions, visitor clock-in devices and much more.
What the company can offer:
* £30,000 + OTE £55,000 (every Sales Exec made more than £60K last year)
* Car Scheme
* Achievers club
* Incentive holidays including Miami and Toronto
* The chance to work with a friendly and fun team
* High performer rewards and very high commission structures
To achieve sales targets set within a given territory (North East) selling to all public sector outlets excluding the commercial and
industrial sector (as defined). To sell the full range of health & saftey/security products available to this sector, at the authorised profit margin; promote new products to existing customers, expanding products currently in use, and opening new accounts. Commissions are uncapped.
* Improve and grow business within the Sales Territory
* Achieve all sales targets allocated
* Open a minimum of 100 new accounts annually
* Ensure that a minimum of 16 New Business calls are completed weekly
* Prepare a weekly mailing to generate appointments
* Visit a minimum of 10 customers weekly
* Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times
* Establish a rapport and build a good relationship with all customers
* Give customers the best possible service at all times
* Make appointments with existing customers or new prospects
* Ask for referrals in each of the accounts either internal or external
* Adhere to good working relations with colleagues
* Create business plans to achieve targets and prospects to achieve plan
* Set objectives for existing customers
* Enlist with local business groups to help networking for referral purposes
* Complete all activity and customer reports in the designated manner.
* Liaise daily with Telesales
* Comply with the business wishes of the Sales Manager
* Research and revise product and business knowledge to maintain level of understanding
* Maintain sufficient samples, data, equipment etc to fulfil each appointment professionally
* Maintain the company vehicle as required keeping it clean and tidy at all times
* Ensure you are well groomed and dressed appropriately for all company business
What you will have:
Pluris is based in the small market town of Thame, Oxfordshire and was founded in 2011 by Peter Colborne. The aim was to look past traditional recruitment, to provide a real partnership with clients, to truly understand their culture and offer bespoke service that would be unmatched in the chosen sectors. With a team of expert recruiters, Pluris began to work in the retail and sales markets, quickly winning large corporate clients across the UK by delivering the kind of expert service that had been set out from the beginning. In more recent years, Pluris have moved into other markets such as construction and marketing, and have continued to always provide the same level of service to clients across the UK, Europe and internationally.