Field Sales Executive – Health & Safety/Security Solutions
Regional role covering Home Counties and Southern England
The company is the market leader in their field – providing security solutions to companies worldwide for over 45 years.
The company ethos ensures that happy, engaged staff create satisfied customers. They provide ongoing training and look after their staff as they would their clients. This market leader sell their products to the public and commercial sector including schools, hospitals, military, construction contractors and other sectors. Products include branded identity passes, saftey inspection solutions, staff ID solutions, visitor clock-in devices and much more.
What we can offer the Field Sales Executive:
- £30,000 + OTE £55,000 (every Sales Exec made more than £60K last year)
- Car Scheme
- Achievers club
- Incentive holidays including Miami and Toronto
- The chance to work with a friendly and fun team
- High performer rewards and very high commission structures
What the Field Sales Executive will do:
- Achieve sales targets set within a given territory selling to all public sector outlets excluding the commercial and industrial sector
- To sell the full range of health & safety/security products available to this sector, at the authorised profit margin
- Promote new products to existing customers
- Opening new accounts
What the Field Sales Executive will have:
- Previous experience in field sales within a reputable company
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Previous employer loyalty: 2+ years
- Money hungry attitude
- Able to demonstrate a passion for high quality sales techniques
Pluris is based in the small market town of Thame, Oxfordshire and was founded in 2011 by Peter Colborne. The aim was to look past traditional recruitment, to provide a real partnership with clients, to truly understand their culture and offer bespoke service that would be unmatched in the chosen sectors. With a team of expert recruiters, Pluris began to work in the retail and sales markets, quickly winning large corporate clients across the UK by delivering the kind of expert service that had been set out from the beginning. In more recent years, Pluris have moved into other markets such as construction and marketing, and have continued to always provide the same level of service to clients across the UK, Europe and internationally.