Job Title: Strategic Account Manager Hotels & Leisure 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£55- £60k Basic £75-80k ote + Mercedes C Class, Healthcare, Pension, Full home and Mobile office
Our client is one of the UK success stories of the past 25 years manufacturing world leading products. With an ever-increasing level of product lines set to be introduced, the next few years are set to be the most exciting yet. The level of investment will also extend to expanding their workforce making this a great time to join this innovative and pioneering brand.
The Strategic Account Manager will be leading the Hotel and Leisure vertical market, working with some of the most prestigious destinations and locations within the UK. As the Strategic Account Manager you will be expected to generate sales volume through your designated channel and manage and execute marketing plans. Representing this world leading you will be working with General managers, Procurement and Housekeeping within your end user establishments.
Coupled with your own efforts you will be supported by an internal function who will identify and contact these opportunities on your behalf.
As the Business Development Manager you will lead and develop the Hotel and Leisure vertical. Utilising your proven sales experience you will be identifying clients with major hotel and leisure destinations.
- Educated to degree standard
- Proven delivery on consistently high sales targets preferably within a B2B environment.
- Can show evidence of accurate forecast & strategic planning.
- Demonstrable experience in achieving sales targets
- High level of ability to lead commercial negotiations
- Energetic, Outgoing and Positive
- Financially aware
- Knowledge of the Hotel and Leisure Sector
- Ability to lead by example
- High quality delivery of business meetings to customers