A well established premium fashion brand are looking for a Junior Buyer to join their busy but always friendly Menswear team in North London!
For this role you will have a minimum of 2 years working as an Assistant Buyer or equivalent for a well established fashion brand and will ideally have menswear experience, however other apparel departments will be considered if the candidate meets all other requirements.
As a Junior Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Critical Path and delivery management of stock flow from source to DC
- Supporting Assistant Buyers with shipments and deliveries
- Coordinating all aspects of Purchase Order management
- Assortment coordination and range building
- Creating and updating seasonal assortment sheets
- Sourcing and managing product samples
- Providing accurate communication to business partners and Assistant Buyers
- Managing designated area and reviewing and reporting weekly/seasonal findings
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 2 years experience as an Assistant Buyer in a fast paced fashion retailer
- Experienced with Branded Buying
- A strong background working with apparel, ideally menswear
- Strong analytical skills and ability to act commercially
- Excellent attention to detail and a highly organised manner
- Strong IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft programs and merchandising systems
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Strong presentation skills
- Trend and market awareness
- Ideally be educated to degree standard in a relevant subject
Please note, to be considered for this role you must be currently working as an Assistant Buyer or Junior Buyer for a well known fashion retailer. If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role please hit ‘apply’ now and send us your CV.