Role: Mandarin Sales Consultant (Part Time – 20Hours)
Location: Bicester Village, Oxfordshire
Salary: £10,000 – £11,000 plus benefits
High luxury fashion brand at the forefront of global trends and designs. The brand has exciting development plans ahead and are seeking an energetic and passionate mandarin sales individual for their busy Bicester Village store for a part time contract. The contracted hours will be up to 20hours a week.
- To proactively welcome and serve customers, building up your own loyal customers.
- To achieve personal and store sales targets.
- To deliver excellent customer service to a wide range of regular and VIP clients.
- To be able to reach out to new clients, developing ideas for networking and business development.
- Maintaining standards within the store at all times.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a luxury sales environment or customer service role.
- Pro – active and energetic personality.
- Strong spoken English and fluent Mandarin is essential.
- Excellent understanding of luxury service and converting this into sales.
- Excellent team player with an upbeat and fun approach.
Please apply if relevant to yourself or contact – Sam Slade (Senior Luxury Consultant) on LinkedIn or on 01844264851