Role: Senior Supervisor
Location: Manchester Selfridges.
My client is a luxury diverse brand that has a wide product offering and has partnered with some of the world’s iconic celebrities, designers and bloggers. This American brand is growing rapidly in the UK and is now looking to recruit a Senior Supervisor reporting directly to the Store Manager in their busy location in Selfridges.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have lots of confidence and act as a true brand ambassador
- Be able to lead and develop the team to achieve set KPI’s
- Be proficient in using excel and word for reports and shipment schedules
- Be able to build lasting relationships with existing clients and use CRM to develop new clients
- Be self-motivated and pro-active
- Have a great eye for detail, VM and stock management is key
This is a senior role where you will be second in command reporting directly to the Store Manager and will be involved in business decisions, training and developing staff, liaising with head office and Selfridges management. This is a role in a luxury environment with high price point items therefore experience in luxury is ideal but not essential. This brand oozes personality and is a lovely environment to work.
In return my client is offering- Progression potential, £23k basic salary with a very generous bonus and commission scheme and the opportunity to work for such an inspiring brand.