Specification Manager – London
Salary Up to £42K + £20K OTE UNCAPPED
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a world leading manufacturer within commercial flooring, providing bespoke solutions to the commercial, Healthcare and Education market.
The role involves managing some of the company’s major accounts in central London. This great opportunity will give you exposure to projects with some of London’s most esteemed businesses within the office market, Healthcare, Universities, Schools, leisure and retail sectors. As the Specification Manager, you will inherit a healthy portfolio of existing live projects with Key Customers, which you be responsible for and manage from inception through to completion.
To be considered for this role I am looking for someone who has experience of successfully developing relationships from new and also the gravitas to deal at this level. You must have experience of selling to A&D and dealing with corporate end user clients, preferably an interiors product but this is not essential. If you are an experienced Specification Manager with a proven track record, high work ethic and have dealt with Facilities Managers, Estates Departments, Property Managers and Procurement. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in their sector.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Promote new product introductions in line with the presented long term business plan in the designated territory
- Managing long lead projects from inception through to completion
- Winning new business with Architects and Designers
- Working with Contractors
- Carrying out CPD presentations