Title: Store Manager
Location: Bicester Village
Salary: up to 40k
A fantastic opportunity has become available to manage a Premium French brand that is opening a brand-new store in March in Bicester Village.
This brand provides men and women with elegant Parisian style clothing along with a sportlux range and super edgy designs. The unique aspect of the brand is the way they launch a new line per month making the brand be in high demand with store across the world my client is taking the fashion world by storm.
Now opening in Bicester- which will be a huge operation and vocal point for the brand, they are seeking a very experience manager to drive the team to be a huge success. The candidate must have NO LESS than 5 years experience as a Store Manager.
The ideal candidate–
- MUST HAVE NO LESS THAT 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A STORE MANAGER
- Have the ability to demonstrate strong analytical and commercial skills.
- Be aware of current/future trends and to market the brand in an appropriate way to the local customers
- Build rapports with outlet managers
- Have great people management skills- recruit, train and develop a team
- Have excellent styling skills to drive visual merchandising in store
- Organise events to promote the brand
- Have succession planning skills and proven track record of revenue growth
Salary up to £40k basic plus bonus.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS- Must be appointed by opening. Due to the high volume of applicants only those successful and to the brief will be contacted.