A global premium fashion brand is looking for a Store Manager to join their established team in Southampton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and commercial retail manager to join an already successful store with tonnes of potential. A global favourite and household name, this brand offer excellent progression and development opportunities and have a fantastic culture of internal promotion. As the store manager you’ll be responsible for running a team of confident sales experts and creating an inspiring and encouraging working environment.
Position: Store Manager
Salary: £28k-£32k plus commission
A really great opportunity for an established retail manager to take the reigns as Store Manager in a beautiful store. The key tasks of the Store Manager are:
- Driving the store forward to increase the already impressive sales and hitting set KPIs
- Keeping service levels at sky high levels
- Managing the training and development of the team, including performance management where necessary
- Working closely with the Assistant Manager and supporting their development
- Driving a customer first culture
- Pushing development of staff
- Communicating with Head Office
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be Currently working at Store Manager or Deputy Manager level in a premium fashion, accessories or footwear environment
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- Be fashion conscious and stylish
- Be customer focused
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities in store and proactively tackle threats
- Be enthusiastic with a friendly and charismatic personality
- Previous experience working in a department store is desirable but not essential
If you wish to apply for this exceptional position opportunity hit ‘apply’ now!
Please note: only candidates who are currently working at Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager level in a fashion, accessories or footwear retailer will be considered for this role.