Position: Store Manager, Luxury Fashion – York Desinger Outlet, Yorkshire
One of the biggest names in luxury fashion is looking for a Store Manager to join their team in York Designer Outlet Village.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
A really great opportunity for an established and experienced Manager to take the reigns as Store Manager in a very busy and respected store in the village.
The key tasks of the Store Manager are –
- Driving the store forward to increase the already impressive sales and hitting set KPIs
- Keeping service levels at the premium standard set out
- Managing the training and development of the team, including performance management where necessary
- Working closely with the Assistant Manager and supporting their development
- Driving a customer first culture
- Pushing development of staff
- Communicating with Head Office
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be Currently working at Store Manager or Deputy Manager level in a premium fashion, accessories or footwear environment
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- Be fashion conscious and stylish
- Be customer focused
- Be commercially aware and able to identify opportunities in store and proactively tackle threats
- Be enthusiastic with a friendly and charismatic personality
- Previous experience working in a department store is desirable but not essential
- If you wish to apply for this exceptional position opportunity hit ‘apply’ now!
- Please note: only candidates who are currently working at Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager level in a fashion, accessories or footwear retailer will be considered for this role.
For more information please contact our Senior Consultant, Sam Slade tel: 01844 264851