A World leader in the luxury fashion market is looking for a dynamic, driven and commercial Operations Manager to manage the back of house function of their new state of the art anchor store. With both on and off-site warehouse operations, a management team of approx. 10 and more than 200 staff the correct applicant will have to be an excellent communicator and highly organised.
With extensive previous experience in managing a volume back of house operation of stock movement from the point of delivery to sales floor ensuring the operation is slick and commercial. Experience of managing the cash and bank functions and Health and saftey compliance of a fast paced, high volume retailer with a turnover of 40-60 million plus, you will need to be able to demonstrate how you have driven and improved processes to deliver an effective service to the sales team in your current environment.
A real people person with good demonstrable skills of how they have communicated effectively to keep their teams motivated and focussed on key objectives and achieving the store and company KPIs. A people manager who gets the best from their team, coaches, trains and deveopls to ensure they are creating a multiskilled and engaged team.
The right applicant would ideally be from a fast paced, volume, fashion, food retailer or large department store environment dealing with a multi million turnover. Your role will be critical in ensuring the brand achieves and exceeds its sales targets.
- Managing the back-stage operation of the store and off-site warehouse including cash, bank and figure compilation and reporting process
- Driving a ‘Customer First’ culture ensuring the team support their internal customers
- Ensuring that store and individual KPIs are met by closely monitoring performance and constantly identifying ways to improve
- Recruiting, training, motivating and inspiring the team to optimize store performance and represent the brand image
- Supporting the continued development and progression of junior managers and team members
- To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the store, senior team and head office
- Experience working at a middle management level within a fast paced, high turnover retail brand back of house role
- Experience of leading a management team of 4 or more and large team in the region of 100 reports.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, motivational and communication skills at all levels.
- A proven track record of improving individual and department performance and exceeding KPIs
- An in depth understanding of the luxury market and customer, including trend and competitor awareness
- A real people manager who consistently develops their team to support the succession planning of the store
If this sounds like YOU, do not delay, hit the apply button and send me your CV. I would love to hear from you.
An iconic, international fashion brand who champians the customer's experience. An excellent employer who offers a competative salary and benefits pacakage including a generous bonus scheme, 30%- 50% dicount, Private Healthcare, Contributary Pension, Life Cover, generous holiday allowance and excellent career progression opportunities.