A World leader in the luxury fashion market is looking for a dynamic, driven and commercial Operations Manager to manage the back of house function of their new state of the art anchor store. With both on and off-site warehouse operations, a management team of approx. 10 and more than 200 staff the correct applicant will have to be an excellent communicator and highly organised. With extensive previous experience in managing the back of house operation and the cash and bank functions of a fast paced, high volume retailer with a turnover of 60 million plus, you will need to be able to demonstrate how you have driven and improved processes to deliver an effective service to the sales team in your current environment.
The right applicant would ideally be from a fast paced, volume, fashion background or large department store environment dealing with a turnover in excess 60 million per annum. Your role will be critical in ensuring the brand achieves and exceeds its sales targets.
- Managing the back-stage operation of the store and off-site warehouse including cash, bank and figure compilation and reporting process
- Driving a ‘Customer First’ culture ensuring the team support their internal customers
- Ensuring that store and individual KPIs are met by closely monitoring performance and constantly identifying ways to improve
- Recruiting, training, motivating and inspiring the team to optimize store performance and represent the brand image
- Supporting the continued development and progression of junior managers
- To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the store, senior team and head office
- Experience working at senior management level within a fast paced, high turnover retail brand back of house role
- Experience of leading a management of 6 or more and large team in the region of 200 reports.
- Excellent leadership, organisational, motivational and communication skills at all levels.
- A proven track record of improving individual and department performance and exceeding KPIs
- An in depth understanding of the luxury market and customer, including trend and competitor awareness
- A real people manager who consistently develops their team to support the succession planning of the store
An iconic, international fashion brand who champians the customer's experience. An excellent employer who offers a competative salary and benefits pacakage including a generous bonus scheme, 30%- 50% dicount, Private Healthcare, Contributary Pension, Life Cover and generous holiday allowance. Excellent career progression opprtunities.