Strategic Account Manager – Corporate Business Solutions
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary & Package: £50-52k basic £70k OTE, Fully expensed company car, mobile phone and laptop, iPad, contributory pension plus additional benefits.
We are working alongside the market leader within security services for a professional account manager to strengthen their existing team. You will be supported by Subject matter experts who provide an extensive number of additional services to your existing client portfolio.
As the strategic account manager, you will be working with a number of clients who are currently benefiting from our client’s service offering.
Your role will involve understanding the portfolios current situation and identifying opportunities where you can provide additional services. You will also be looking at retaining clients when contracts are due to expire.
The portfolio will cross a number of sectors including manufacturing, banking, corporate HQ, research facilities and Construction companies.
You will also be working alongside the business development team, ensuring you are aware of future accounts that may be included in your portfolio.
As the strategic account manager, you will be working with a number of contacts including, procurement, facilities, legal and security, some of these will be at C level.
- Account management with a demonstrable track record
- Must be enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Team player.
- Understanding of tender writing and developing a progressive pipeline
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Experienced business development manager with a demonstrable track record