Technical Demonstrator – Hertfordshire
(Flooring & Concrete Repair)
Our client is a world-renowned manufacturer of a variety of specialist products within the construction industry who have been established over 85 years. Their reputation on the market is almost unrivalled for quality and reliability and they’re an accredited investor in people. This manufacturer powerhouse is an icon of the construction world. As Technical Demonstrator, you will need to be hands-on, confident, well-spoken and have a passion for coaching and delivering product presentations.
What we can offer the Technical Demonstrator:
· £24k – £28k basic salary
· 10% annual bonus
· Company car
· Workplace pension scheme
· Health care scheme
· An award-winning training and development scheme
· The chance to work with a friendly and talented team
What the Technical Demonstrator will do:
· Deliver demonstrations of the company’s products on a national basis to both customers and company staff both internally and externally
· Provide samples of product range when required to staff and customers
· Perform product trials and testing as required
· Maintaining company booking system and reporting any variations to the Technical Service Manager.
· To uphold at all times the company’s standards of image, presentation and efficiency when working with company customers
What the Technical Demonstrator will have:
· Experience in a construction role and site practices – required
· Must be an effective communicator with strong presentation skills – required
· IT Literate – required
· Able to demonstrate a passion for high quality customer service required – required
· Is a CSCS card holder – preferred
Pluris is based in the small market town of Thame, Oxfordshire and was founded in 2011 by Peter Colborne. The aim was to look past traditional recruitment, to provide a real partnership with clients, to truly understand their culture and offer bespoke service that would be unmatched in the chosen sectors. With a team of expert recruiters, Pluris began to work in the retail and sales markets, quickly winning large corporate clients across the UK by delivering the kind of expert service that had been set out from the beginning. In more recent years, Pluris have moved into other markets such as construction and marketing, and have continued to always provide the same level of service to clients across the UK, Europe and internationally.